My AUTHOR PROFESSIONALISM workshop starts July 3rd. You only get one shot at making a good impression with a reader, editor, publisher, bookstore, librarian and even your fellow writers. Yet, I’ve seen lots of authors put their feet in their mouths so many times. So let me be your Professor Higgins to your Eliza Doolittle. The workshop would explore the following:
- Lesson #1: What it is to be a professional writer
- Lesson #2: Interacting with your fellow writers
- Lesson #3: Interacting with publishing professionals
- Lesson #4: Interacting with your readers and the public
- Lesson #5: When the going gets rough–how to handle it and protect yourself
- Lesson #6: The Good Author Plan
So if you want to learn how to interact with the publishing industry smartly and effectively, you can sign up here.