As I’ve mentioned before, people read my books and assume that I’ve done the many, if not all, of the things in them. People have accused me of theft and adultery to name just two, although no one thinks I’ve killed—so it’s not all bad news.
However, in the last year or so, I’ve read some very odd things about me, some of which I have no idea why people thought they were true. So, I thought it was time I cleared the air. Here are ten things about me that I hope will set the record straight.
I’ve never seen a Rocky film.
2. I’ve never spent a night in jail.
3. I’m not in witness protection (not that I could admit it anyway).
4. I’m not the voice of the Geico gecko.
5. I can’t whistle.
6. I don’t wait in lines. It drives me crazy.
7. I’ve never been to a strip club.
8. I don’t like having my photo taken.
9. I don’t like compliments.
10. And, oh yeah, I’ve never punched a Panda.
I hope that clears up any misconceptions.